The Most authoritative information about lithium orotate supplement benefits dosage, side effects & safety
July 3, 2020
What is lithium orotate? Lithium Orotate is a compound that consists of orotic acid (a substance produced in the body naturally) and an alkali metal commonly referred to as Lithium. Lithium is an element available in the diet, mostly in vegetables and grains. We have more lithium orotate sources as we will discuss later in this article. This is why lithium orotate supplement is always known as “nutritional lit...read more
Alpha-GPC Stack -- Most Trusted Brain and Body Nootropic Enhancer
July 2, 2020
1. What is Brain Nootropic Enhancer? Brain nootropic enhancer, such as Choline Alfoscerate, is a drug that some people take for memory improvement and memory alertness boosting. These cognitive enhancers have also been found to have the ability to improve a person’s concertation and energy levels. Although some brain nootropic enhancers are designed as treatments for conditions like sleepiness and attention di...read more
As a Nootropic Supplement, Does Phosphatidylserine (PS) Really Help Improve Memory?
June 29, 2020
1. Phosphatidylserine overview Phosphatidylserine or PS was first discovered in 1941 by Howard A. Schneider and Jordi Folch and become very popular in Europe. The pioneer clinical studies conducted in Italy, to test its efficacy in enhancing memory later spread to the rest of the world, hence its current popularity as a nootropic. Phosphatidylserine is an aminophospholipid (fatty substance) and amino acid der...read more
From User “What Can I Get from Magnesium Taurate Supplement”
June 19, 2020
1. Why should I take magnesium supplements? 2. Types of magnesium that I know 3. Magnesium Taurate Supplement for Me 4. Magnesium Taurate dosage 5. Magnesium Taurate Side Effects 6. Other Information About Magnesium Why should I take magnesium supplements? From my seemingly healthy dietary lifestyle during my youthful years, I never thought at some point my body would experience a nutritional defi...read more
Dihydromyricetin (DHM): How Can We Use DHM In Our Life?
June 17, 2020
1. What Is Dihydromyricetin (DHM)? 2. How Was Dihydromyricetin (DHM) Discovered? 3. How Does Dihydromyricetin Work In Your Body? 4. What Benefits Can We Get From Dihydromyricetin (DHM)? 5. How Can We Use DHM in Our Life? 6. Dihydromyricetin (DHM) Sources 7. Best place to buy Dihydromyricetin (DHM) Online What Is Dihydromyricetin (DHM)? Dihydromyricetin (DHM) is making rounds as a recognizable suppl...read more
Natural Supplements-COENZYME Q10: What do we know About CoQ10?
June 11, 2020
What to know about COENZYME Q10 (CoQ10) Coenzyme Q10 (CAS 303-98-0), which is also known as CoQ1 or ubiquinone, refers to a fat-soluble antioxidant compound that’s naturally produced by the human body. Although it is a naturally occurring compound in the body, CoQ1 is also found in the food that we eat. Besides, there are supplements that are rich in this antioxidant. In fact, research shows that approximate...read more
Why is Anandamide (AEA) Powder called "Happiness element"?
June 5, 2020
Anandamide definition Anandamide (AEA) is a crucial neurotransmitter which is derived from a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid known as arachidonic acid. 1. Anandamide overview The discovery of AEA traces way back to the receptors for THC discovery. THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), is the major psychoactive component in Cannabis sativa (marijuana). Tetrahydrocannabinol receptors were first discovered...read more
Everything you need to know about sulforaphane supplements.
May 29, 2020
1. What is sulforaphane? Sulforaphane (SFN) is a compound rich in sulfur that is found in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, and bok choy. Sulforaphane products have been proved to offer you powerful health positive effects. In these foods, sulforaphane is found in an inactive form called glucoraphanin which belongs to the plant family of glucosinolate compounds. Sulforaphane and glucoraphanin...read more
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLA): What does this fatty acid do for us?
May 23, 2020
1.What Is Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLA)? Conjugated Linoleic Acids belong to a family of fatty acids obtained from animal products such as dairy and meat. This compound is also commonly referred to as CLA (121250-47-3) and contains the beneficial omega-6 fatty acids. Conjugated Linoleic Acids is a type of polyunsaturated fat which have beneficial effects on our hearts according to the AHA (American Heart Associ...read more