Coenzyme Q10 powder (303-98-0) video
Coenzyme Q10 powder (303-98-0) Specifications
|Product Name||Coenzyme Q10|
|Brand Name||Coenzyme Q10 powder|
|Drug Class||Anti-aging peptide|
|Monoisotopic Mass||863.365 g·mol−1|
|Melting Point||48–52 °C (118–126 °F; 321–325 K)|
|Biological Half-Life||33 hours|
|Color||yellow or orange solid|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water|
|Application||• as a bioactive compound to study its immune modulating properties in vitro
• as a standard for high-performance liquid chromatography
• to study its effect on exercised rat aorta
• in the cellular CoQ uptake assay
What is Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)？
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone or coenzyme Q, is an enzyme produced naturally in the human body, found in every cell and tissue. It is involved a number of biological functions including helping to produce energy, neutralizing free radicals, and keeping cells both inside the body and in the skin healthy.
A young body has the ability to produce as much Coenzyme Q10 as it needs. However, various factors such as aging and stress can lower levels of Coenzyme Q10. As a result, the ability of cells to regenerate and withstand stress declines.
Because Coenzyme Q10 decline correlates with the aging process, it is regarded as one of the most accurate biomarkers of aging.
Coenzyme Q10 powder is yellow or orange solid powder, many doctors and researchers believe Coenzyme Q10 powder can help treat many illnesses and aid in weight loss. There is a great deal research being conducted on how Coenzyme Q10 powder can help find future treatments for a variety of ailments. There is already evidence that suggests Coenzyme Q10 powder can be used to treat:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
Coenzyme Q10 powder might help keep your skin youngand to aid in weight loss.
Coenzyme q10 water soluble powder benefits
- Generate energy in cell and help as vitality booster
- Help to treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Anti-oxidation activity
- Help to treatment of Parkinson’s disease
- Remain gums healthy
- Increase immunity
- Postpone senility
- 8.Coenzyme Q10 is used by cells to produce energy needed for cell growth and maintenance.
- 9.Coenzyme Q10 is also used by the body as an antioxidant in cosmetics.
Coenzyme q10 powder for skin
Coenzyme Q10 is a crucial anti-aging nutrient for healthy skin. By acting as a strong antioxidant, it neutralizes free radicals to help improve the signs of aging. Coenzyme Q10 is also called ubiquinone (the “ubiquitous quinone”), because it is present in plants and animals, including the human skin. This is a crucial molecule in respiration. Its topical application restores mitochondrial activity, increasing energy production as ATP, plus reducing power needed to make new collagen. Add Coenzyme Q10 to your favorite base cream or water-based formula for an antioxidant boost.
Coenzyme Q10 is important for skin care. It plays a vital role in the production of collagen and other proteins that make up the extracellular matrix. When the extracellular matrix is disrupted or depleted, skin will lose its elasticity, smoothness, and tone which can cause wrinkles and premature aging. Coenzyme Q10 can help to maintain overall skin integrity and reduce the signs of aging.
By functioning as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger, Coenzyme Q10 can enhance our natural defense system against environmental stress. Coenzyme Q10 can also be useful in sun care products. Data has demonstrated a reduction of wrinkles with long-term use of Coenzyme Q10 in skin care products.
Coenzyme Q10 is recommended for use in creams, lotions, oil based serums, and other cosmetic products. Coenzyme Q10 is particularly useful in antiaging formulations and sun care products.
- Topical treatment with coenzyme Q10-containing formulas improves skin’s Q10 level and provides antioxidative effects. Knott A et al. Biofactors. (2015)
- The effect of dietary intake of coenzyme Q10 on skin parameters and condition: Results of a randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind study. Žmitek K et al. Biofactors. (2017)
- Nanoencapsulation of coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E acetate protects against UVB radiation-induced skin injury in mice. Pegoraro NS et al. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. (2017)