Nicotinamide riboside chloride (NR-CL) (23111-00-4) Specifications
|Product Name||Nicotinamide riboside chloride (NR-CL) (23111-00-4)|
|Chemical Name||NRC;3-Carbamoyl-1-beta-D-ribofuranosylpyridinium chloride; Nicotinamide ribose chloride; 3-Carbamoyl-1-(β-D-ribofuranosyl)pyridinium chloride; 3-carbamoyl-1-((2R,3R,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-5-(hydroxymethyl)tetrahydrofuran-2-yl)pyridin-1-ium chloride; Nicotinamide B-D Riboside Chloride(WX900111); NR-CL;|
|Monoisotopic Mass||290.066949 g/mol|
|Storage temp||-20°C Freezer|
|Application||dietary supplements, pharmaceutical field|
What is Nicotinamide riboside chloride(NR-CL)?
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is a newly discovered nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD +) precursor vitamin. The crystalline form of NR chloride is called NIAGEN, which is a synthetic form of nicotinamide riboside and a source from which nicotinamide in the form of nicotinic acid can be bioavailable and is generally considered safe (GRAS). NR chloride is the subject of two new dietary ingredient notices, which are mainly used in food supplements.
Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride is a natural ingredient that is found in milk. It is actually related to niacin and other forms of vitamin B3. Some researches have found that Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride have some unique characteristics that can boost one’s metabolism to help burn off more calories and prevent weight gain. In addition to weight loss, it also helps boost muscle performance, increase energy expenditure, and minimize the risk factors of diabetes.
Also, a research in humans has shown that both Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride raise NAD+ levels, which helps to ameliorate some age related conditions, although it is too soon to know yet how effective it will be.
Benefits of Nicotinamide riboside chloride(NR-CL)
Nicotinamide riboside chloride is a synthetic form of nicotinamide riboside, its benefits/function is same as nicotinamide riboside. It participating in metabolism in the body, can be used to prevent pellagra or other niacin defection disease and to lower cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. It is also used to lower the risk of heart attack in people with high cholesterol who have already had a heart attack. Sometimes it is used to treat coronary artery disease(atherosclerosis), protect protect the brain and the liver (cardiovascular, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease).
Besides, Nicotinamide riboside chloride also have other benefits in human:
- Proper digestion and absorption of proteins and fats;
- Help convert the essential amino acid tryptophan into niacin;
- Reduce vomiting, and reduce results of taking antidepressants due to dry mouth and difficulty urinating;
- Promote nucleic acid synthesis and prevent aging of tissues and organs, thereby achieving the purpose of delaying aging;
- Slow nocturnal muscle spasm, spastic paralysis and hand and foot neuritis;
- Treatment of congenital hypometabolism and enhancement of metabolism;
- Prevention and treatment of vitamin B6 deficiency;
- Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Helps lose weight and strengthens muscle function.
- Improve the body’s resistance to cancer cells
- Prevent hearing loss
- Is a natural diuretic.
- Taking large doses can relieve drug addiction and have a good detoxification effect.
- Improve the function of epidermal cells, as well as the functions of other cells in the human body, to keep the skin radiant.
Nicotinamide riboside chloride(NR-CL) use
Because Nicotinamide riboside chloride has beneficial medicine properties, it is often used in dietary supplements, medicine and feedstuff field.
- Conze D, Brenner C, Kruger CL. Safety and Metabolism of Long-term Administration of NIAGEN (Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride) in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial of Healthy Overweight Adults. Sci Rep. 2019 Jul 5;9(1):9772. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-46120-z. PMID: 31278280 PMCID: PMC6611812.
- Bogan, K.L., Brenner, C. (2008). “Nicotinic acid, nicotinamide, and nicotinamide riboside: a molecular evaluation of NAD+ precursor vitamins in human nutrition”. Annu. Rev. Nutr. 28: 115–130. doi:10.1146/annurev.nutr.28.061807.155443. PMID 18429699.
- Chi Y, Sauve AA (November 2013). “Nicotinamide riboside, a trace nutrient in foods, is a vitamin B3 with effects on energy metabolism and neuroprotection”. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 16 (6): 657–61. doi:10.1097/MCO.0b013e32836510c0. PMID 24071780.
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.