Phloretin powder (60-82-2) video
Phloretin powder (60-82-2) Specifications
|Product Name||Phloretin powder|
|Drug Class||Anti-wrinkle peptide|
|Monoisotopic Mass||274.084124 g/mol|
|Melting Point||~260 °C|
|Biological Half-Life||Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours|
|Color||White to beige|
|Solubility||0.123 mg/mL at 16 °C|
|Application||▪ Applied in cosmetic field.
▪ Applied in food field;
▪ Applied in health product field;
What is Phloretin?
Phloretin is a form of a natural phenol that can be found in the leaves of an apple tree as well as the Manchurian apricot. Phloretin has been clinically observed to possess skin-soothing, antioxidative properties. Antioxidant protection helps to neutralize free-radicals present in the environment. In addition, phloretin can be an effective soothing ingredient for problematic skin.Furthermore, due to the polarity of its chemical structure, phloretin is assumed to provide enhanced transdermal delivery mechanisms, which allow it to effectively penetrate the skin. Therefore, with its combined antioxidant and soothing properties, phloretin may be an ideal ingredient to implement into products with calming and skin protecting benefits.
Phloretin powder is extracted from the root bark of apple trees, it’s packed with antioxidant benefits and will aid the serum in penetrating deeper into the skin. Phloretin works to correct hyperpigmentation and diminish dullness. The Phloretin product is ideal for those with normal , combination or oily skin.
Phloretin benefits in skin care?
A Serious Collagen and Elastin Boost For Firmer Skin
Enhanced Effects From Your Other Skincare Products
Better Brightening For More Even Tone
Optimized Protection From Environment and Lifestyle
Phloretin powder Application
- Excellent absorption ability: able to absorb 4~5 times weight of water. It’s able to achieve betterformulation performance by promoting absorption and utilization of other ingredients in the formula.
- Strong antioxidant ability: scavenging free radicals from the inside of skin tissues. Antioxidation density against fat is around (10~30)X10-6.
- It can be used in cosmetics such as facial mask, skin cream, skin milk as well as essence.
- Phloretin Prevents High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity and Improves Metabolic Homeostasis. Alsanea S et al. AAPS J. (2017)
- Phloretin as a Potent Natural TLR2/1 Inhibitor Suppresses TLR2-Induced Inflammation. Kim J et al. Nutrients. (2018)
- Phloretin-induced cytoprotective effects on mammalian cells: A mechanistic view and future directions. de Oliveira MR et al. Biofactors. (2016)
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.