Collagen powder (9064-67-9) video
Collagen powder (9064-67-9) Specifications
|Product Name||Collagen powder|
|Chemical Name||▪ CELLAGEN(TM) BEADS
▪ CELLAGEN(TM) SOLUTION AC-3
▪ CELLAGEN(TM) SOLUTION AC-5
▪ CELLAGEN(TM) SOLUTION EMEM
|Biological Half-Life||4.4 weeks|
|Solubility||H2O: 5 mg/mL, hazy, colorless and viscous|
What is Collagen?
Health and beauty experts tell us that collagen makes hair, nails, joints and bones stronger and healthier. Collagen, which occurs naturally in the body, is responsible for skin’s elasticity and brightness, as well as the resilience and strength of our hair and nails. As we get older our bodies begin to lose collagen, causing skin to age in feel and appearance, and hair and nails to become more frail and brittle. There are ways to minimize collagen loss, one of them being taking collagen supplements that can effectively help in reducing the aging process by supporting the diminishing levels of collagen in the body. Additionally, collagen aids the digestion process and can help with weight loss as well.
Collagen Powder can be extracted from Skin or Gristle of fresh Marine fish , Bovine, Porcine, and Chicken in the form of powder, so its very edible. Take different techniques, there are Hydrolyzed Collagen, Active Collagen, Collagen Peptide, Geltin and so on.
Collagen powder benefits for skin
Collagen is a major component of your skin.
It plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration. As you age, your body produces less collagen, leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles .
However, several studies have shown that collegen peptides or supplements containing collagen may help slow the aging of your skin by reducing wrinkles and dryness.
In one study, women who took a supplement containing 2.5–5 grams of collagen for eight weeks experienced less skin dryness and a significant increase in skin elasticity compared to those who did not take the supplement .
Another study found that women who drank a beverage mixed with a collagen supplement daily for 12 weeks experienced increased skin hydration and a significant reduction in wrinkle depth compared to a control group.
The wrinkle-reducing effects of collagen supplements have been attributed to their ability to stimulate your body to produce collagen on its own.
Additionally, taking collagen supplements may promote the production of other proteins that help structure your skin, including elastin and fibrillin.
There are also many anecdotal claims that collagen supplements are helpful for preventing acne and other skin conditions, but these are not supported by scientific evidence.
Collagen powder benefits
- Collagen is widely used in cosmetic, has effect in anti wrinkle, whitening, repair, moisturizing, purify, improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Collagen is used in medicine to make all kinds of medical material, such as artificial skin, trachea, coarse-fibred absorbable surgical suture, artificial blood vessel, injection solution for filling parenchyma and skin defect cavity.
- Collagen is widely used in medicine for treatment of arthritis, sinew and bone pain,stop bleeding,plastic surgery,sustained release drugs.
- Collagen is used in health food for activating cells,improving immune function, anti-aging, preventing skin aging, improving immunity , inhibiting cancer cell.
- Losing weight ,making boob full, brighting eyes,improving the quality of sleeping.
Collagen powder uses and application
- Cosmetic additives it’s small molecular weight, absorbs easily. Contains a large number of hydrophilic groups, excellent moisture factors and balances the moisture of the skin, Helpful for get rid of color around eyes and acne, keep skin white and wet, relaxation and so on.
- Collagen Powder can be used as healthy foods; it can prevent cardiovascular disease;
- Collagen Powder can serve as a calcium food;
- Collagen Powder can be used as food additives;
- Collagen Powder can be widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy products, candy, cakes and so on.
Suggested Collagen Powde usage
Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or any beverage
Add into your daily coffee, tea or smoothie, any recipe.
Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- [An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen intake on joint and bone health and on skin ageing]. Figueres Juher T et al. Nutr Hosp. (2015)
- Characterization of pepsin-solubilised collagen recovered from mackerel (Scomber japonicus) bone and skin using subcritical water hydrolysis. Asaduzzaman AKM, Tilahun Getachew A, Cho YJ, Park JS, Haq M, Chun BS. Int J Biol Macromol. 2019 Nov 15. pii: S0141-8130(19)36244-0. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2019.10.104. [Epub ahead of print]
- Improvement of skin condition by oral administration of collagen hydrolysates in chronologically aged mice. Wang Z et al. J Sci Food Agric. (2017)
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.