Hyaluronic acid powder (9004-61-9) video
Hyaluronic acid Powder Specifications
|Product Name||Hyaluronic acid powder|
|Chemical Name||▪Hyaluronic Acid [BAN]
▪Hyaluronate Sodium (hyaluronic acid)
|Brand Name||Equron; Legend; Synacid;|
|Molecular Weight||846.8 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||846.311736 g/mol|
|Biological Half-Life||3 to 5 min in the blood, less than a day in the skin and 1 to 3 weeks in the cartilage.|
|Solubility in water||Soluble (sodium salt)|
|Application||▪ Health food
1.What is hyaluronic acid (HA)?
Hyaluronic acid is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. Its molecular weight is between a few hundred thousand to millions, and it makes up the dermis layer of the skin. Its unique molecular structure and physicochemical properties has many important physiological functions inside the body, such as lubricating joints, adjusting vascular permeability, adjusting proteins, diffusing and transporting water electrolytes, and promoting wound healing. Hyaluronic acid powder has a unique water retention effect and has the best known natural moisturizing properties, making it the ideal natural moisturizer. And, Hyaluronic acid also have some unique properties and functions, such lubrication, viscosity and good biocompatibility, so it is widelyapplied to cosmetics, health food, Beauty filing operation and pharmaceutics,etc.
Hyaluronic acid powder is an essential drug in ophthalmic “sticky surgeries”. It is used in cataract surgery, in which its sodium salt remains in the anterior chamber to maintain depth in the anterior chamber and ensure a clear surgical view. It reduces the occurences of postoperative inflammation and complications, thus improving the vision-correcting effects of the surgery. It is also used in complicated retinol detachment surgery. Hyaluronic acid is also used medically as a moisturizer to improve moisture retention and lubrication, and it also expands capillaries and improves skin health. In morden, Hyaluronic acid is also used as a lip filler in plastic surgery
In addition, hyaluronic acid powder for various joint disorders, including osteoarthritis. It can be taken by mouth or injected into the affected joint by a healthcare professional.
Hyaluronic acid powder benefits
- People take hyaluronic acid for various joint disorders, including osteoarthritis. It can be taken by mouth or injected into the affected joint by a healthcare professional.
- The FDA has approved the use of hyaluronic acid during certain eye surgeries including cataract removal, corneal transplantation, and repair of a detached retina and other eye injuries. It is injected into the eye during the procedure to help replace natural fluids.
- Hyaluronic acid is also used as a lip filler in plastic surgery.
- Some people apply hyaluronic acid to the skin for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and as a moisturizer. It is a critical component of the skin that helps to retain moisture, keeping the skin firm, and preventing wrinkles by adding volume to the skin.
Hyaluronic acid powder for skin
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
The reason the beauty industry loves it so much lies in its seemingly magical ability to retain moisture. Studies have proven that hyaluronic acid is amazingly good at bonding with water molecules, making it a key factor in retaining skin moisture. Lack of moisture is one of the main culprits of aging skin, which is why this ingredient—which attracts moisture to your skin—is a must-have when it comes to repairing your skin’s moisture barrier.
- Retains moisture: Hyaluronic acid helps replenish and hold cell moisture, leading to hydrated, plump skin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles: Since dehydrated skin is one of the main causes of wrinkles, hyaluronic acid replenishes lost moisture and helps reduce the appearance of any fine lines.
- Safe option for filler: Since hyaluronic acid’s composition is so closely-related to substances in our bodies, it works well as a filler that doesn’t cause major irritation. It can also add volume to areas like the lips and cheeks, which naturally lose volume over time.
- Fast absorbing: Unlike some skincare products, hyaluronic acid quickly absorbs into the skin, meaning you lose less product.
- Non-irritating: For the most part, hyaluronic acid is non-irritating and safe for use with all skin types.
- Short-Term Injectable: When used as a filler, hyaluronic acid lasts for around a year. It dissolves naturally, meaning you don’t have to go in to have the filler removed by a doctor.
- Multiple forms of use: Since you can use hyaluronic acid topically, have it injected, or take it as a supplement, there are plenty of options for how and when you use it.
- Available over-the-counter: Unlike some super skincare ingredients, hyaluronic acid products are available in most beauty and drugstores.
Side Effects of Hyaluronic Acid
Generally, there aren’t any known side effects of hyaluronic acid. As always, test the ingredient on a small patch of skin, like the inside of your wrist, before using it regularly to check for a possible reaction.
When it comes to injectable hyaluronic acid, there’s always a chance for bruising or swelling near the injection site. But, since HA’s so closely-related to natural substances already in the body, most reactions are from the injection itself, not HA.
If you choose to ingest hyaluronic acid, it is proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the overall plumpness of skin. Plus, most people find that the supplement doesn’t have side effects.
Hyaluronic acid powder application
We recommand Food Grade with the Molecular Weight 800,000Da-1,200,000Da. It can be added into drinks, mink products, health care capsules, etc.
There are kinds of Molecular Weight, which can be used into cosmetics products, like facial cleanser, mask, soap, lotion, shampoo, etc.
(1) <10,000Da (Super Low Molecular Weight):
Making hyaluronic acid smaller means it can reach a bit farther into skin’s uppermost layers for visibly enhanced results, so it has the best effect of moisturzing and anti-aging.
(2) 10,000Da-200,000Da (Low Molecular Weight)
It has better moisture effect than regular molecular weight.
(3) 200,000Da-1,600,000Da (Regular Molecular Weight)
It can retain moisture, keep the skin firm, and prevent wrinkles by adding volume to the skin.
(4) >1,600,000Da (High Molecular Weight)
It can keep moisturing for longer time, and repair skins.
We recommand Eyedrop Grade for you. It can be used in eye surgeries including cataract removal, corneal transplantation, and repair of a detached retina and other eye injuries.
We recommand Injection Grade for you. It can be made into HA filler used on our body, like face, lip, breast, etc.
- Hyaluronic acid and wound healing. Neuman MG et al. J Pharm Pharm Sci. (2015)
- Beneficial effects of hyaluronic acid. Sudha PN et al. Adv Food Nutr Res. (2014)
- Physiochemical properties and application of hyaluronic acid: a systematic review. Salwowska NM et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. (2016)
- Clinical Evaluation of a Multi-Modal Facial Serum That Addresses Hyaluronic Acid Levels in Skin. Raab S et al. J Drugs Dermatol. (2017)
- The Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: Current Understanding of the Tissue Device Interface. Greene JJ et al. Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. (2015)
- Transdermal transport of collagen and hyaluronic acid using water in oil microemulsion. Szumała P, Jungnickel C, Kozłowska-Tylingo K, Jacyna B, Cal K.
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.