Paeonol powder (552-41-0) video
Paeonol powder (552-41-0) Specifications
|Brand Name||Paeonol powder|
|Drug Class||Whitening peptide|
|Molecular Weight||166.17 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||166.062994 g/mol|
|Melting Point||48-50 °C(lit.)|
|Biological Half-Life||80.9 min|
|Color||White to beige|
|Solubility||The solubility of paeonol in ethanol and DMSO is approximately 30 mg/ml and approximately 20 mg/ml in DMF. Paeonol is sparingly soluble in aqueous buffers.|
|Application||1. Paeonol powder is Applied in health product field, because of its anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antiviral and other effects have been widely used in health products;
2. Paeonol powder is Applied in pharmaceutical field, with better treatment and care on muscle pain, skin itching, psoriasis and eczema;
3. Paeonol powder is Applied in cosmetic field, paeonol can inhibit free radicals, to restore the faded pigment deposition in the skin
What is paeonol?
Paeonol (2-hydroxy-4-methoxyacetophenone) is a major phenolic component of the dried root bark of Paeonia suffruticosa Andrews (Paeoniaceae). Paeonol exhibits a wide variety of bioactivities including anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, immunoregulatory, antihypertensive, anti-hyperglycemic, antibacterial, anti-thrombotic, and antitumor effects. Paeonol inhibits anaphylactic reaction by regulating histamine and TNF-α. Paeonol tablets have been used for the treatment of rheumatic arthritis, fever, headache and neuralgia in Chinese clinics.
People extract Paeonol from Peony Bark, there are many pure paeonol powder sale on line. Now, Paeonol powder has been widely use in health product field, pharmaceutical field and cosmetic field.
*Paeonol has anti-biosis effect. It is clinically proved that it can efficiently restrain candida albicans, which belong in category opportunistic pathogens and kill a variety of pathogenic bacteria of oral cavity.
*Paeonol can help sensitive teeth to ease pain.
*Paeonol can kill fungus and Paeonol powder can be used in shampoo to restrict dandruff.
*Also, paeonol can be used in pharmaceutical products as bactericide.
Paeonol in cosmetic:
Due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, Paeomol has been use in cosmetic, Paeomol ingredient can help to protect the skin from free radical damage induced by UV radiation.
Paeonol , which is thought to be antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory, this makes it good for treating a variety of skin conditions. Paeonol is thought to activate the skin’s natural defense mechanisms and help it to regenerate, thereby toning and firming the epidermis.
- Paeonal and glycoside ingredients are all have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Paeonal have the central inhibition effects of composure, cooling, antipyretic, analgesia, spasm, ect, and such as water solution, phenol and the water solution that removed the phenol are have obviously anti-hypertensie effect.
- Its decoction has inhibition effect on the dysentery bacillus, typhoid bacillus, and so on many kinds of pathogenic bacteria and pathogenic fungi of skin.
Paeonol uses and application
- Applied in health product field, because of its anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antiviral and other effects have been widely used in health products;
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, with better treatment and care on muscle pain, skin itching, psoriasis and eczema;
- Applied in cosmetic field, paeonol can inhibit free radicals, to restore the faded pigment deposition in the skin.
- Beneficial Effects Exerted by Paeonol in the Management of Atherosclerosis. Lu L et al. Oxid Med Cell Longev. (2018)
- Evaluation of paeonol-loaded transethosomes as transdermal delivery carriers. Chen ZX et al. Eur J Pharm Sci. (2017)
- Paeonol Derivatives and Pharmacological Activities: A Review of Recent Progress. Wang J, Wu G, Chu H, Wu Z, Sun J. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2019 Oct 15. doi: 10.2174/1389557519666191015204223. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 31644406
- Paeonol: pharmacological effects and mechanisms of action. Zhang L, Li DC, Liu LF. Int Immunopharmacol. 2019 Jul;72:413-421. doi: 10.1016/j.intimp.2019.04.033. Epub 2019 Apr 25. Review. PMID: 31030097
- Paeonol ameliorates imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like skin lesions in BALB/c mice by inhibiting the maturation and activation of dendritic cells. Meng Y et al. Int J Mol Med. (2017)
- Paeonol suppresses solar ultraviolet-induced skin inflammation by targeting T-LAK cell-originated protein kinase. Xue P et al. Oncotarget. (2017)
- Microemulsions based on paeonol-menthol eutectic mixture for enhanced transdermal delivery: formulation development and in vitro evaluation. Wang W et al. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol. (2017)
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.