Magnesium Taurate (334824-43-0) video
Magnesium Taurate (334824-43-0) Specifications
|Product Name||Magnesium Taurate|
|Chemical Name||UNII-RCM1N3D968; RCM1N3D968; SCHEMBL187693; Ethanesulfonic acid, 2-amino-, magnesium salt (2:1); YZURQOBSFRVSEB-UHFFFAOYSA-L;|
|Molecular Weight||272.6 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||271.99872 g/mol|
|Melting Point||about 300°|
|Application||Supplments; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcares; Cosmetics;|
What is Magnesium Taurate?
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant and essential mineral in the human body. It is involved in hundreds of metabolic reactions that are vital to human health, including energy production, blood pressure regulation, neural signal transmission and muscle contraction. Maintain normal cardiovascular, muscle, nerve, bone and cellular functions. And taurine is an amino acid that is vital to the brain and body. Both of these substances stabilize the cell membrane and have a sedative effect and inhibit the excitability of nerve cells throughout the central nervous system. Therefore, when these two substances are combined and fully reacted, a new complex is formed-magnesium taurine. This new complex perfectly combines the advantages of magnesium and taurine, which has great health benefits for enhancing cognitive function and preventing diseases such as cardiovascular migraine and depression.
Some people say that magnesium taurine is the best form of magnesium in the cardiovascular system, because taurine affects the enzymes that help contraction in the heart muscle. It can prevent arrhythmias by limiting myocardial hypertrophy and calcium overload, and it can also protect The heart is protected from arrhythmias caused by its reperfusion through its properties as a membrane stabilizer and oxygen free radical scavenger.
Magnesium taurate has great potential as a nutritional supplement, so magnesium taurine is a good choice for those seeking both magnesium supplements and heart health supplements because it can improve many health conditions, such as treating high Blood sugar and hypertension.
How to take Magnesium Taurate?
Magnesium Taurate on the market is mainly sold in capsule and powder form. For people who need to take Magnesium Taurate, the best recommended daily dose is 1500mg, which can be taken in three portions. If you think your magnesium is too low, you can increase the dose of magnesium taurate appropriately, but it is best not to exceed the safe dose.
The benefits of Magnesium Taurate
Magnesium taurine is a complex of magnesium and taurine, which has great health benefits in human health and mental activities.
S Magnesium taurine is particularly beneficial for the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
S Magnesium taurine may also help prevent migraines.
S Magnesium taurine may help improve overall cognitive function and memory.
S Magnesium and taurine can improve insulin sensitivity and minimize the risk of microvascular and macrovascular complications of diabetes.
S Both magnesium and taurine have a sedative effect and inhibit the excitability of nerve cells throughout the central nervous system.
S Magnesium taurine can be used to relieve symptoms such as stiffness / spasm, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and fibromyalgia.
S Magnesium taurine helps improve insomnia and generalized anxiety
S Magnesium taurine can be used to treat magnesium deficiency.
The side effects of Magnesium Taurate
There are fewer side effects with magnesium taurine. The currently known side effects are drowsiness, headache and diarrhea. Therefore, if you are afraid of drowsiness after taking magnesium taurine, we recommend that you take it at night before going to bed. Also, consult your doctor before taking magnesium taurine.
- Agarwal R, Iezhitsa I, Awaludin NA, Ahmad Fisol NF, Bakar NS, Agarwal P, Abdul Rahman TH, Spasov A, Ozerov A, Mohamed Ahmed Salama MS, Mohd Ismail N. Effects of magnesium taurate on the onset and progression of galactose-induced experimental cataract: in vivo and in vitro evaluation. Exp Eye Res. 2013 May;110:35-43. doi: 10.1016/j.exer.2013.02.011. Epub 2013 Feb 18. PMID: 23428743.
- Shrivastava P, Choudhary R, Nirmalkar U, Singh A, Shree J, Vishwakarma PK, Bodakhe SH. Magnesium taurate attenuates progression of hypertension and cardiotoxicity against cadmium chloride-induced hypertensive albino rats. J Tradit Complement Med. 2018 Jun 2;9(2):119-123. doi: 10.1016/j.jtcme.2017.06.010. eCollection 2019 Apr. PMID: 30963046.PMCID: PMC6435948.
- Choudhary R, Bodakhe SH. Magnesium taurate prevents cataractogenesis via restoration of lenticular oxidative damage and ATPase function in cadmium chloride-induced hypertensive experimental animals. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016 Dec;84:836-844. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2016.10.012. Epub 2016 Oct 8. PMID: 27728893.
- Agarwal R, Iezhitsa I, Awaludin NA, Ahmad Fisol NF, Bakar NS, Agarwal P, Abdul Rahman TH, Spasov A, Ozerov A, Mohamed Ahmed Salama MS, Mohd Ismail N (2013). “Effects of magnesium taurate on the onset and progression of galactose-induced experimental cataract: in vivo and in vitro evaluation”. Experimental Eye Research. 110: 35–43. doi:10.1016/j.exer.2013.02.011. PMID 23428743. Both in vivo and in vitro studies demonstrated that treatment with magnesium taurate delays the onset and progression of cataract in galactose fed rats by restoring the lens Ca(2+)/Mg(2+) ratio and lens redox status.
- Shao A, Hathcock JN (2008). “Risk assessment for the amino acids taurine, L-glutamine and L-arginine”. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology. 50 (3): 376–99. doi:10.1016/j.yrtph.2008.01.004. PMID 18325648. the newer method described as the Observed Safe Level (OSL) or Highest Observed Intake (HOI) was utilized. The OSL risk assessments indicate that based on the available published human clinical trial data, the evidence for the absence of adverse effects is strong for Tau at supplemental intakes up to 3 g/d, Gln at intakes up to 14 g/d and Arg at intakes up to 20 g/d, and these levels are identified as the respective OSLs for normal healthy adults.
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.