Raw Copper peptide (GHK-Cu) powder (49557-75-7) video
Raw Copper peptide (GHK-Cu) powder (49557-75-7) Specifications
|Product Name||Copper peptide (GHK-Cu) powder|
|Chemical Name||GHK Cu Copper Peptide;;Ahk-cu;Liver Cell Growth Factor(GHK);(Gly-His-Lys)2Cu.xHAc;
L-Lysine,glycyl-L-histidyl-;Copper Peptide powder (GHK-cu); GHKcu/Growth-Modulating peptide;AHK-Cu (Copper Peptide)
|Brand Name||Copper peptide (GHK-Cu)|
|Molecular Weight||340.384 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||340.186 g/mol|
|Biological Half-Life||rapidly eliminated within minutes|
|Solubility||Solubility in water:130.98 g/L|
|Application||Commonly used in cosmetic products for the skin and hair|
What is Copper peptide (GHK-Cu)?
Copper peptide (GHK-Cu) is a naturally occurring copper complex of the tripeptide glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine. It is used in cosmetic products for the skin and hair. It is known to aid wound healing and its potential applications in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and metastatic colon cancer are currently being investigated.
Cu (Copper) is needed to maintain bodily functions of trace elements (2 mg daily demand), many functions and complex role in cells is an element of various enzymes needed. On the role of the skin tissue, antioxidant, GHK-cu promote collagen help the wound healing function. Scientists found that wrinkle effect of copper molecules, mainly by amino acid complex (peptide peptide) of the carrier, so that divalent copper ion component has a biochemical effect into cells play a physiological function. Copper bonding amino acid GHK-CU, a scientist discovered in the serum of three amino acids and consists of a copper ion complex.
This copper peptides powder can effectively promote collagen (Collagen) and elasticity (Elastin) manufacture proteins, blood vessel growth and increased antioxidant capacity, and stimulate glucose polyamine (GAGs) produced, self-help repair skin reply innate ability.
Copper peptide benefits
- GHK-Cu can accelerate wound repair;
- GHK-Cu can increase skin re-epithelialization;
- GHK-Cu can reverse aging effects on skin;
- GHK-Cu can thicken skin, improve elasticity, and increase subcutaneous fat layer;
- GHK-Cu can improve hair transplant success ,prevent hair loss;
- GHK-Cu analogs with fatty residue analogs increase hair follicle size, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Copper peptide skin benefits
- Ghk copper peptide powderstimulate collagen and elastin formation, firming the skin and reduce fine lines.
- Restore skin repair capacity, increase skin cell adhesion between quality produce, reduce skin damage.
- Polyamines stimulated glucose formation, increased skin thickness, reducing loose skin tight skin.
- Copper peptide powderpromote angiogenesis, increase skin oxygen supply.
- Auxiliary antioxidant enzymes SOD, has a strong anti-free radical and beneficial functions.
- Microneedle-Mediated Delivery of Copper Peptide Through Skin. Li H et al. Pharm Res. (2015)
- An Insight into the Changes in Skin Texture and Properties following Dietary Intervention with a Nutricosmeceutical Containing a Blend of Collagen Bioactive Peptides and Antioxidants. Genovese L et al. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. (2017)
- Selected Biomarkers Revealed Potential Skin Toxicity Caused by Certain Copper Compounds. Li H et al. Sci Rep. (2016)
- Regenerative and Protective Actions of the GHK-Cu Peptide in the Light of the New Gene Data. Pickart L et al. Int J Mol Sci. (2018)
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.