Pal-GHK powder (147732-56-7) video
Pal-GHK powder (147732-56-7) Specifications
|Product Name||Pal-GHK powder|
|Brand Name||Pal-GHK powder|
|Drug Class||Anti-aging peptide|
|Molecular Weight||578.8 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||578.415569 g/mol|
|Biological Half-Life||has a very short half-life|
|Solubility||Pal-GHK is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, DMSO|
|Application||Skin care water, Essence, Eye cream, Facial mask|
What is Pal-GHK (Palmitoyl tripeptide-1)?
Pal-GHK, also called Palmitoyl tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl oligopeptide (Sequence: Pal-Gly-His-Lys), is a messenger peptide for collagen renewal. Comparable to retinoic acid with regards to its activity, it does not trigger irritation.
Pal-GHK consists of a short chain of three amino acids (GHK peptide) connected to palmitic acid. The palmitic acid is a fatty acid added to improve the peptide’s oil solubility and thus evaluate its skin penetration.
Pal-GHK stimulates collagen and gylcosaminoglycans synthesis. Pal-GHK (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1) is useful in anti-aging products and wrinkle treatment products such as gels, serums, lotions and creams. Acting as messengers of cutaneous restructuration and repair, this peptide works synergistically to restore and maintain the skin’s youthful appearance.
There are many Pal-GHK powder sale on line, Pal-GHK powder has been produced via solid-phase synthesis, yielding a peptide of high purity (> 98%).
In a study with 15 women, a cream containing Pal-GHK peptide was applied twice daily for four weeks, leading to statistically significant reductions in wrinkle length, depth and skin roughness.
A combination of Pal-GHK tripeptide and pal-GQPR tetrapeptide is marketed as an anti-wrinkle compound with the trade name Matrixyl™3000.
Palmitoyl tripeptide-1 (Pal-GHK) skin benefits
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 is also called Part of Matrixyl 3000. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Pal-GHK are believed to be able to stimulate collagen production in the skin, since more collagen means fewer wrinkles and younger skin, so they are often used in cosmetic products.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 promotes skin collagen, plumps the skin, improves skin elasticity and moisture content, moisturizes the skin, and brightens the complexion from the inside.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 also has a perfect lip effect on the lips, making the lips look bright and smooth, and is widely used in a variety of anti-wrinkle products.
Pal-GHK (Palmitoyl tripeptide-1) uses and application
Pal-GHK peptide is safe breast products, can make the breast full recovery after lactation, and it automatically absorbed in the body and the combination of CU, produced in the copper peptide the same effect is widely used in a variety of anti wrinkle products.
- Gorouhi, F., & Maibach, H. I. (2009). Role of topical peptides in preventing or treating aged skin. International journal of cosmetic science, 31(5), 327-345.
- Zhang, L., & Falla, T. J. (2009). Cosmeceuticals and peptides. Clinics in dermatology, 27(5), 485-494.
- Schagen, S. K. (2017). Topical peptide treatments with effective anti-aging results. Cosmetics, 4(2), 16.
- Vanaman Wilson, M. J., Bolton, J., & Fabi, S. G. (2017). A randomized, single‐blinded trial of a tripeptide/hexapeptide healing regimen following laser resurfacing of the face. Journal of cosmetic dermatology, 16(2), 217-222.
- Clinical assessment of a combination lip treatment to restore moisturization and fullness. Trookman NS, Rizer RL, Ford R, Mehta R, Gotz V. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2009 Dec;2(12):44-8. PMID: 20725584
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.