N-Acetyl-L-cysteine ethyl ester (NACET) (59587-09-6) video
NACET (59587-09-6) Specifications
|Product Name||NACET (59587-09-6)|
|Chemical Name||R)-ethyl 2-acetamido-3-mercaptopropanoate; |
L-Cysteine, N-acetyl-, ethyl ester;
N-ACETYL-L-CYSTEINE ETHYL ESTER;
L-Cysteine, N-acetyl-,ethyl ester;
|Monoisotopic Mass||191.061614 g/mol|
|Melting Point||44.1-44.5 °C|
|Boiling Point||337.6±32.0 °C(Predicted)|
|Application||Nootropics and smart drugs, can be used for boosting memory, focus, creativity, intelligence and motivation. It also can be used as dietary supplement.|
What is NACET(N-Acetylcysteine ethyl ester )?
NACET(N-Acetylcysteine ethyl ester) is a novel lipophilic cell-permeable cysteine derivative with an unusual pharmacokinetic feature and remarkable antioxidant potential. NACET has high oral bioavailability. It is a strong antioxidant and rich precursor of GSH, which is related to its free acid N-acetyl -L differs from -cysteine (NAC). NACET is a white powder at room temperature and is freely soluble in water and organic solvents.
NAC is a derivative of cysteine. Since the 1970s, it has been used to treat patients with acetaminophen overdose and neurological disorders, and is marketed as a medicine and nutritional supplement. Compared with NAC, NACET has higher lipophilicity and highly improved pharmacological properties. It has the potential to replace pharmacological NAC, as a mucolytic agent, antioxidant, supplier of GSH, paracetamol antidote, and at least Donor of gaseous transmitter H 2 S and UV protection agent.
In addition, the strong nucleophilicity and reducing potential of NACET has also been proved in human red blood cells. It has been found to accumulate in human red blood cells, effectively resisting oxidative damage caused by hydroperoxides. Therefore, the potential of NACET as an anti-nitrite-induced antioxidant is much greater than that of NAC methemoglobinemia and other strong oxidants. Studies in rats have found that NACET is absorbed much faster than NAC when NACET is administered orally. It is able to enter cells and produce NAC and cysteine, which increases hydrogen sulfide (H (2) S) in the circulation. It is a good candidate for the oral use as an H (2) S producer,
The benefits of NACET(N-Acetylcysteine ethyl ester)
As a potent antioxidant, NACET has great benefits on human health.
– Improve multiple health conditions and relieve symptoms of mental illness;
– Treatment of acetaminophen overdoses, protection of the kidneys and liver;
– Improves lung function by reducing inflammation and breaking down mucus, thereby alleviating chronic respiratory diseases.
– Promote brain health by regulating glutamate and supplementing glutathione, can be used to treat diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease;
– Improve fertility in men and women
– May improve immune function in many diseases, prevent oxidative damage to the heart, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
– May Stabilize Blood Sugar By Decreasing Inflammation in Fat Cells
The appliaction of NAECT(N-Acetylcysteine ethyl ester)
Because NACET has shown great effects on mental illness, chronic respiratory disease and mental illness, it is often used as a medicine and dietary supplement to protect brain, improve mental and physical performance, so as to enhance memory, cognition and athletic performance.
- Giustarini D, Milzani A, Dalle-Donne I, Tsikas D, Rossi R. N-Acetylcysteine ethyl ester (NACET): a novel lipophilic cell-permeable cysteine derivative with an unusual pharmacokinetic feature and remarkable antioxidant potential. Biochem Pharmacol. 2012 Dec 1;84(11):1522-33. doi: 10.1016/j.bcp.2012.09.010. Epub 2012 Sep 20. PMID: 23000913.
- S-Nitroso-N-acetyl-L-cysteine ethyl ester (SNACET) and N-acetyl-L-cysteine ethyl ester (NACET)-Cysteine-based drug candidates with unique pharmacological profiles for oral use as NO, H2S and GSH suppliers and as antioxidants: Results and overview. 2018 Feb;8(1):1-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jpha.2017.12.003. Epub 2017 Dec 13. Review. PMID: 29568662
- N-acetylcysteine ethyl ester as GSH enhancer in human primary endothelial cells: A comparative study with other drugs. 2018 Oct;126:202-209. doi: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2018.08.013. Epub 2018 Aug 14. PMID: 30114478.
- DimitriosTsikasa, Kathrin S.Schwedhelma, Andrzej Surdackib, Daniela Giustarinic, Ranieri Rossid, Lea Kukoc-Modune, George Kediaf, Stefan Ückertf. S-Nitroso-N-acetyl-L-cysteine ethyl ester (SNACET) and N-acetyl-L-cysteine ethyl ester (NACET)–Cysteine-based drug candidates with unique pharmacological profiles for oral use as NO, H2S and GSH suppliers and as antioxidants: Results and overview. Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis. Volume 8, Issue 1, February 2018, Pages 1-9.
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.