Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate powder (113170-55-1) video
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate powder (113170-55-1) Specifications
|Product Name||Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate powder|
|Chemical Name||l 113170-55-1
l Magnesium L-ascorbic acid-2-phosphate
l L-Ascorbyl-2-phosphate, magnesium salt
l L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Phosphate Sesquimagnesium Salt
|Brand Name||Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate|
|Drug Class||Anti-aging peptide,whitening peptide|
|Molecular Weight||278.39 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||277.96781 g/mol|
|Solubility||8g/100ml water (25℃)|
|Application||l brighten the skin tone
l reduce signs of aging
l a free radical scavenger
l an effective antioxidant
What is Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate?
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water-soluble, non-irritating, stable derivative of Vitamin C. It has the same potential as vitamin C to boost skin collagen synthesis but is effective in significantly lower concentrations, and can be used at concentrations as low as 10% to suppress melanin formation (in skin-whitening solutions). It is also important to note that Magnesuim Ascorbyl Phosphate may be better choice than Vitamin C for people with sensitive skin and those wishing to avoid any exfoliating effects since many Vitamin C formulas are highly acidic (and therefore produce exfoliating effects).
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) is a affectionate of VC derivative. Either taken orally or captivated by skin, VC would be appear bound and alpha to function. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) exhibits all functions of VC, but afterwards defects of VC such as acuteness to light, heat, metal ion, or oxygen.
It can be broadly acclimated as diet accretion in all the comestible food, healthcare foods and drinks. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) is actual stable, and altogether anti-oxygen. Therefore it can be added in canned or bag-packed food, to extend shelf life.
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate uses and application
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan ,South Korea and other Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate is the one of the safest and most efficient whitening materials that are popular at present.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate is also the most competitive whitening activity in the 21st century.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate can be used in all kinds of items, bag package food and meat fresh-keeping additive;
- One study shows that Topical application of Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate together with MSM can improve hair growth.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate used as a cosmetic raw material, can whitening , boston wrinkles, anti-aging, as well as Vitamin E.
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate skin benefits
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate powder uses in cosmetic:
- Suncare and after-sun products
- Makeup products
- Skin lightening products
- Anti aging, anti-acne products
- Creams and lotions
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a stable, water soluble derivative of Vitamin C, it is considered stable and is an effective antioxidant for skin. This form of vitamin C is also known to increase skin’s hydration levels as well as being effective for calming factors in skin that can lead to excess oil and signs of sensitization.
Like most forms of vitamin C, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (in amounts of 5% or greater) has been shown to improve the look of an uneven skin tone.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) is a affectionate of baptize acrid whitening agent, and it can bolt changeless oxygen abolitionist to advance accumulation of collagen. It is stable, non-poisonous and non-irritating, authoritative it an accomplished whitening abettor for cosmetics, with the afterward characteristics:
1) Suppress the agitator activation of tyrosine, backslide the melanin, allay appearance atom and blanch skin.
2) Allay the changeless abolitionist of oxygen afterwards entering the body, abide wrinkle, anti-ageing .
3) Co-function with vitamin E High adherence in superior and colour, non poisonous, non-irritative.
By inhibiting tyrosinase activity, MAP is capable of suppressing skin pigmentation, making it effective in whitening dark skin, or areas of dark skin.
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate side effects
There are no adverse side effects to using Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP), although those with sensitive skin may need to be aware of Vitamin C’s acidic and exfoliating effects. However, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) is generally considered more gentle than traditional Vitamin C and therefore safer on sensitive skin.
- 1.Effects of Ascorbyl-2-phosphate Magnesium on Human Keratinocyte Toxicity and Pathological Changes by Sorafenib. Yamamoto K et al. Biol Pharm Bull. (2017)
- 2.Topical Vitamin C and the Skin: Mechanisms of Action and Clinical Applications. Al-Niaimi F et al. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. (2017)
- 3.Final report of the safety assessment of L-Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, and Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate as used in cosmetics. Elmore AR et al. Int J Toxicol. (2005)
- 4.Intramelanocytic Acidification Plays a Role in the Antimelanogenic and Antioxidative Properties of Vitamin C and Its Derivatives. Miao F, Su MY, Jiang S, Luo LF, Shi Y, Lei TC. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2019 May 12;2019:2084805. doi: 10.1155/2019/2084805. eCollection 2019.
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.