1. What is Orlistat?
2. Who are we?
3. How does Orlistat work?
4. How should I take Orlistat?
5. What to avoid while taking Orlistat?
6. Is Orlistat right for me?
7. What are the benefits of using Orlistat?
8. What are the side effects of taking Orlistat?
9. What is the difference between Orlistat, Sibutramine, and Lorcaserin?
10. Are there any drugs that affect the Orlistat results?
11. Important infomations about Orlistat
12. Wrap up
What is Orlistat?
No matter how many weight loss products have failed, Orlistat will prove to be a new dawn for you. If you’ve been wondering what orlistat is, today you’ll get to know more about it.Orlistat is an over the counter best weight loss drug that assists people tolose weight fast. Want some evidence? Studies done have shown that once you use Orlistat,your body will lose more weight than when dieting alone. If you’re still skeptical on whether to take Orlistat, I will tell you more about the Orlistat benefits, Orlistat results and where to buy Orlistat and you’ll wish you knew about it earlier. Once you’ve known about this miracle drug, you will understand that it is a staple medication in your weight loss journey.
Who are we?
We are Phcoker.com, a China-based enterprise that deals with distribution, manufacturing, and marketing of active pharmaceutical intermediates and products including Orlistat.
In our enterprise, we hire the finest, tried and tested people from various fields. The success in our enterprise is brought about by their professional experience, excellent training, and outstanding performance. As an institution, we strive hard to nurture their development through frequent training, mentoring and coaching. We also offer them adequate tools for communication to allow them to give feedback and increase their morale.
We offer the best quality products in the market. You don’t have to break a bank to buy from us; you’ll be surprised at how affordable they are. Our products are legit, and they will serve the purpose. It is made possible by the fact that we use first-class equipment in all our production processes. During production, we adhere to all regulations and quality checks to ensure that we provide products that satisfy our customer’s needs.
At Phcoker we work hard to keep our environment clean by making sure that the activities we undertake do not pollute it. Lastly, our clients are our priority. Our customer service is very keen and responsive to every client. Another thing that differentiates us from others is that we take customer feedback seriously. Be it a complaint or a recommendation; your voice is always welcome. Buy from us today and experience the best services globally.
How does Orlistat work?
Orlistat does not work by suppressing appetite; it reduces the amount of fats that your body absorbs from the food that you consume. Once it attaches itself to the stomach enzyme lipase, it inhibits it from digesting or breaking down some fat molecules. The amount of fats blocked is about 25%. Consequently, the undigested fat go through the system and is eliminated as waste.
Also, studies done show that once you take Orlistat, visceral fat reduces significantly. The advantage of this is that it decreases the risk of suffering from stroke, heart disease, high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes.
How should I take Orlistat?
To get the best out of this drug, you have to adhere to the right Orlistat dosage. Coming in capsule form, you can always pop one and take three times a day. To achieve the desired Orlistat results, you need to take it immediately after a meal that contains fats or a maximum of one hour after. In case you consume a meal that does not contain any fat, you are advised to skip your dose. Also if you skip a meal, you should miss the dose too.
Despite being a weight loss supplement, you don’t have to eat greasy burgers all the time. Eating foods with excess fats may make you undergo uncomfortable digestive side effects. If you want to experience the Orlistat benefits, you should consume low-fat dairy products and lean cuts of meats. Generally, a meal that has more than 30% of fats is a no-go zone. For instance, if you take 1000 calories per day, not more than 330 of them should be in the form of fats.
To be sure that you are on the right path, keep track of all the fats you take in every meal. How do you do this? Ensure that you read the labels on all the food items you consume. By paying attention to the number of servings you take, you can easily calculate the amount of fats you’ll take. If interested in coming up with a healthy dieting plan, a dietician, nutritional counselor or doctor could help you. Everything You Must Know Before Buying SARMs
Another thing that you need to note is that the fat-blocking properties of this drug make your body unable to absorb the fat-soluble vitamins. To prevent your body from having a deficiency in vitamins, take daily multivitamins that have K, E, D, A, and beta-carotene while on treatment with this drug. To know the best type of multivitamins to take, you should consider talking to your doctor. However, you should not take Orlistat and these vitamins at the same time. Take the vitamins two or more hours before taking the medication.
What happens if you miss a dose?
Avoid missing a dose. You should not, however, worry if it happens; take it soonest possible. If its past one hour since you ate food, avoid taking the missed dose and take the next as scheduled. Never get tempted to take extra medicine with the aim of making up for a missed dose. You might end up poisoning yourself.
Sometimes you might find out that you crave eating vegetable or fruits only. There is no concern in enjoying this fatless meal; all you have to do is to miss the Orlistat dose after the meal.
What happens if I overdose?
A higher Orlistat dosage does not give you additional benefit. Instead, it could wreak havoc on your body. In case you take more than the recommended dose, you are likely to experience the usual gastrointestinal-related effects. They are inconstinence in feces, oily feces, abdominal distress, gas, diarrhea, vomiting, and nausea. The side effects might be severe if you ate a high-fat meal and took an Orlistat overdose.
If this happens, you ought to bring it to the doctor’s attention or call a poison helpline.
What to avoid while taking Orlistat?
Once you are on Orlistat treatment, you need to avoid taking a few things. The first is a very high-fat meal. The reason for avoiding this is because it could lead to unpleasant side effects on your intestines and stomach. It doesn’t mean that you avoid consuming any fats; here are tips on how you can reduce the amount of fat you consume:
- You can choose to use a lower-fat cook-in sauce that has less than 5 grams of fat per 100 grams of sauce.
- Go for low-fat spreads, reduced-fat cheeses, low-calorie yogurts, and low-fat dairy foods, e.g., skimmed or semi-skimmed milk.
- Avoid adding fat when cooking; instead, you could microwave, bake, poach or grill.
- Avoid consuming chicken skin and the crackling on pork. You could instead go for lean cuts of meat and remove any visible fat.
- Choose a low-fat spread instead of regular/butter spreads.
Cyclosporine should also not be taken together with Orlistat. If you need to take it, it should be three hours before or after taking Orlistat.
Also, Levothyroxine (such as Synthroid) should be avoided while on this medication. You can take it four or more hours before and after taking Orlistat.
Is Orlistat right for me?
Being a weight loss supplement, it will work for you if you are aiming at losing weight. Dieting and exercise may seem futile, but a weight management program that involves the use of Orlistat is the real deal. If you use Orlistat, it doesn’t mean that you have to sit down and wait for the results. Following a healthy lifestyle that involves eating healthy and having regular exercise will help you lose weight fast.
Is it right for you to takeOrlistat? It is the best weight loss drug but how do you know that it is time for you to lose weight. Once you understand how to check whether you are overweight, you can know when to take a step in losing weight. While the perfect way to tell if you are overweight is by seeing the doctor, a few indicators could help you tell if you’ve crossed the line. The first thing that could give you a wakeup call is a high BMI. The BMI number indicated shows the weight of your body tissue per meter squared or height. In a snap, you can be able to check your height and weight to determine whether your body mass index (BMI) is okay. If your BMI is 18.5-24.9, it is considered to be normal while that of 25-29.9 indicates that you are overweight.
Another good way of knowing whether you are overweight is by measuring your waist circumference. A waist circumference that is higher than 35 inches in women or 40 inches in men is termed unhealthy. The reason is that once you have excessive belly fat; there is a lot of fat surrounding your vital organs hence increasing the risk of suffering from metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes. The visceral fat also produces toxins that negatively affect your body functions. An example of these chemicals is cytokines which could lead to cardiovascular diseases. Surprisingly, all you need is a tape measure, and you can always do it yourself. You might be tempted to suck in your tummy, but this will only give you inaccurate results.
Having a BMI of over 25 and a waistline that is above 40 inches for a man or 35 inches for a woman shouldn’t make you feel low. The good news is that once you use orlistat, check your diet and start exercising you will shed the extra pounds sooner than you think. And the sooner you will begin, the better it will be for you. The Orlistat results start kicking in as soon as you start the medication.
What are the benefits of using Orlistat?
In the past, the route to weight loss has been cutting on the calories you take. They would switch that burger for some fruit salad, grab a lemon instead of a cake and this would promise them a decrease in pounds. Nowadays, you don’t have to miss taking your favorite cookie, what’s important is ensuring that you do not take it in excess and at the same time take orlistat.
- Being a weight loss supplement, it will not suppress your appetite but will only reduce the absorption of unhealthy fats. Rather than changing the amount of food that you eat, it changes the amount that the body takes in. Once there is the prevention of a quarter of the fat consumed, the body will be forced to utilize the stored fats to acquire energy for its daily activities.
- Combined with an exercise regimen and a healthy diet, this drug will help you lose weight to assist you to reach your body goal.
- Not only does your confidence go a notch higher but your self-esteem improves significantly. People will no longer keep staring at you because of the saggy fats; more compliments will now come your way.
- Losing weight is the best thing you could do to your body. It prevents you from regular hospital visits since it reduces the risk of getting quite some diseases including:
- Gastric reflux symptoms
- Knee problems that are related to excess weight
- Arthritis symptoms
- A weak bladder (especially in women)
- Some types of cancers
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes and complications associated with it
- Heart disease
- It will make you more energetic and mobile. Once you’ve lost weight, you carry less weight hence there is less strain on the joints and muscles. You will be more energetic to undertake your activities and back, leg, knee and foot pains will be a thing of the past. What’s more is that any inch lost around your belly reduces the pressure on your back by a hundred pounds. Bending will not be an uphill task anymore; you can do it easily without straining.
- You’ll notice some improvement in your breathing and sleep. Better sleep will help you have more energy all day. Generally, Orlistat is right for your overall health.
What are the side effects of taking Orlistat?
It is normal to notice side effects of Orlistat once you use it. You may experience some of the side effects or not just like after taking any other medication. Most of the effects that come with the use of Orlistat are related to the way it functions in your digestive system. They are usually mild and regularly occur when you start the treatment. They also happen after you’ve taken a high-fat meal. Luckily, the majority of them go away as the treatment continues and after following the right diet.
The most frequent side effects that affect more than one person in every ten people are:
- Headache-If your head pains, there are ways that you could reduce it. It includes taking meds that relieve pain. Also, you could try taking ginger tea or caffeine. Massaging your head and practicing relaxation could help you ease the pain. Another way that you could deal with a headache is by using a hot compress or heating pad to lessen the pain.
- Abdominal pain/discomfort- Abdominal pain should not worry you. In case it is affecting your daily activities you may opt to place a heated wheat bag or a hot water bottle on your abdomen. Also, you could soak yourself in a warm bath. If this doesn’t seem to work, try drinking clear fluids, e.g., water.
- Increased need to visit the loo- If you find yourself defecating more than you usually do, ensure that you do not ignore the urge to do so. Ignoring the call will only worsen the symptoms. It should not cause alarm but if it persists, seek the attention of a doctor.
- Oily discharge- Once you are on Orlistat treatment, you may notice that you are staining your undergarments or having a feeling that the area around your anus is damp. To prevent getting embarrassed, you could wear dark pants and carry an extra pair of clothes when out of the house.
- Fatty stools-Having a fatty stool means that the body didn’t digest the fat and instead eliminated it. By avoiding foods that are very fatty, you can prevent your body from excreting the much fat.
- Mild skin rash- Everyone loves having clear skin, but if a skin rash develops, here are ideas to ward it off. The first is cleaning your skin with a mild soap without scrubbing it. Scrubbing and using scratchy materials may do more harm than good. If you feel any itch or pain, you could place a wet cloth on the rash. An over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream would also help you.
- Back pain- Here are ideas on how to alleviate back pain; apply heat or ice on parts of your back that are paining, take painkillers such as naproxen, ibuprofen, and aspirin. Exercising can also help reduce pain but if it gets out of hand, seek medical attention.
- Having flu symptoms, sore throat, chills, and fever. You may consider staying warm to prevent them from getting severe, and if you experience any pain, you can buy over-the-counter painkillers such as acetaminophen.
- Cold symptoms such as a cough, sneezing, and stuffy nose- Cold symptoms may sometimes be associated with the use ofAs uncomfortable as it might make you, here are the hacks to dealing with the feeling. Soothe your throat, gets lots of rest and drink a lot of fluids to prevent yourself from getting dehydrated. You can also use nose drops to assist in relieving nasal congestion. Seek the attention of a doctor if the cold symptoms affect your daily activities.
- Problems with the gums or teeth- To deal with this problem you need to brush your teeth regularly, massage your gum line and use mouthwash often. You can make your mouthwash at home by mixing a quarter teaspoon of baking soda, an eighth teaspoon salt and a cup of warm water.
- Rectal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and stomach pain- Drink lots of clear fluid to avoid dehydration-avoid alcohol or caffeine. Try eating probiotics but if this doesn’t help you, seek the attention of a health provider.
If you go through any of these side effects, you should treat it as an emergency and call the doctor immediately. They are;
- Extreme stomach pain that doesn’t go away.
- Hives or excessive itching
- Difficulty swallowing
- Difficulty breathing
What is the difference between Orlistat, Sibutramine, and Lorcaserin?
|Item compared||Orlistat (96829-58-2)||Sibutramine (84485-00-7)||Lorcaserin(846589-98-8)|
|Mode of action||How does Orlistat work? Orlistat works through the prevention of fat intake in the body. Consequently, the body uses up the stored fat hence causing the loss of weight.||Lorcaserin works by making one feel fuller thus reduces the amount of food one takes. It does this by stimulating the Serotonin 2C receptors.||Sibutramine works by changing the way the neurotransmitters in the brain work. It inhibits their reuptake hence altering the way the body maintains weight.|
|Side effects on body||Orlistat cause side effects that mostly affect the digestive system e.g., loose stool, nausea, diarrhoea and vomiting.||For Lorcaserin, it causes; lymphocypenia, euphoria, decreased haemoglobin and a headache. Sibutramine causes anxiety, chest pain, rash, acne, abdominal pain, dry mouth, headache and inability to sleep.|| |
Sibutramine can reduce ones weight by 4.2% in a period of one year while Orlistat can reduce it by 5% while Lorcaserin reduces it by 5-10 % in twelve months.
Are there any drugs that affect the Orlistat results?
Here is a list of medications that interact with Orlistat.
- Abacavir/dolutegravir/lamuvidine (Triumec)
- Abacavir/ lamivudine/ zidovudine (Trizivir)
- Abacavir/ lamivudine (Epzicom)
- Acetohexamide (Dymelor)
- Acarbose (Precose)
- Albiglutide (Tanzeum)
- Adefovir (Hepsera)
- Alogliptin (Nepsina)
- Alendronate/ cholecalciferol (Fosamax Plus D)
- Amiodarone (Pacerone, Nexterone, Cordarone IV, Cordarone)
- Alogliptin/ pioglitazone (Oseni)
- Alogliptin/ metformin (Kazano)
- Atazanavir / cobicistat (Evotaz)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Anisindione (Mirandon)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Bupropion / naltrexone (Contrave)
- Brentuximab (Adcetris)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Black cohosh (Menopause Support)
- Bictegravir / emtricitabine / tenofovir alafenamide (Biktarvy)
- Bedaquiline (Sirturo)
- Bupropion /naltrexone (Contrave)
- Brentuximab (Adcetris)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Black cohosh ( Menopause Support)
- Bictegravir /emtricitabine / tenofovir /alafenamide (Biktarvy)
- Cyclosporine (Sandimmune, Gengraf, Neoral)
- Cobicistat/emtricitabine/ darunavir / tenofovir alafenamide (Symtuza)
- Cobicistat / darunavir (Prezcobix)
- Clofarabine (Clolar)
- Cholecalciferol/ lactobacillus reuteri (BioGaia Pro Tectis)
- Cholecalciferol / iron polysaccharide (NovaFerrum 125)
- Cholecalciferol / genistein / zinc glycinate (Fosteum, VP-GSTN, Fosteum Plus)
- Cholecalciferol, zinc chelazome / genistein
- Cholecalciferol / folic acid
- Cholecalciferol (Decara, Replesta, Vitamin D3, D3)
- Chlorpropamide ( Diabinise)
- Cannabidiol (Epidiolex)
- Canagliflozin / metformin (Invokamet XR, Invokamet)
- Canagliflozin (Invokana)
- Vitamin d / calcium
- Calcitriol ( Calderol, Rayaldee)
- Exenatide ( Bydureon BCise, Byetta, Bydureon)
- Etravirine (Intelence)
- Ertugliflozin / sitagliptin (Steglujan)
- Ertugliflozin / metformin (Segluromet)
- Ertugliflozin (Steglatro)
- Ergocalciferol ( Calcidol, Calciferol, Drisdol, Vitamin D2)
- Epirubicin (Pharmorubicin RDF, Pharmorubicin PFS, Ellence)
- Entecavir (Baraclude)
- Tenofovir, neelfinavir, emtricitabine
- Metformin, empagliflozin
- Glycerol phenylbutyrate ( Ravicti)
- Glyburide / metformin ( Glucovance)
- Glyburide ( Glycron, Glynase PresTab, Glynase, Micronase, Diabeta)
- Glipizide / metformin ( Metaglip)
- Glimepiride (Amaryl)
- Interferon beta-1b ( Extavia, Betaseron)
- Interferon beta-1a (Avonex Pen, Avonex Prefilled Syringe, Rebif Rebidose, Rebif, Avonex)
- Insulin zinc extended ( Humilin U)
- Insulin zinc (Iletin II Lente Pork, Iletin Lente, Novolin L, Lente Iletin II, Humulin L)
- Insulin regular
- Insulin lispro
- Insulin Protamine
- Insulin Isophane
- Insulin inhalation, rapid acting
- Insulin glulisine
- Insulin glargine / lixisenatide
- Insulin detemir
- Insulin degludec / liraglutide
- Insulin aspart
- Insulin aspart protamine
- Indinavir ( Crixivan)
- Idelalisib ( Zydelig)
- Lopinavir / ritonavir (Kaletra)
- Lomitapide ( Juxtapid)
- Lixisenatide ( Adlyxin)
- Liraglutide ( Saxenda, Victoza)
- Liotrix ( Thyrolar 3, 2, ½, ¼, 1)
- Liothyronine ( Triostat, Cytomel)
- Nevirapine ( Viramune)
- Nelfinavir ( Viracept)
- Nateglinide (Starlix)
- Naltrexone / oxycodone ( Troxyca ER)
- Naltrexone ( Depade, Revia, Vivitrol)
- Multivitamin prenatal
- Multivitamin with minerals
- Multivitamin with iron and fluoride
- Morphine / naltrexone
- Mipomersen ( Kynamro)
- Miglitol (Glyset)
- Zidovudine ( Retrovir)
- Zalcitabine (Hivid)
- Walfarin ( Jantoven, Coumadin)
- Vitamin e
- Vitamin a
- Valproic acid
- Ubiquinone / Vitamin e
- Troglitazone (Rezulin)
- Trabectedin ( Yondelis)
- Tolbutamide ( Orinase, Tol-Tab)
- Tolazamide ( Tolinase)
- Tipranavir (Aptivus)
- Thyroid desiccated
- Thioguanine ( Tabloid)
- Teriflunomide ( Aubagio)
- Telbivudine ( Tyzeka)
- Telaprevir ( Incivek)
- Stavudine ( Zerit XR, Zerit)
- Sitagliptin ( Januvia)
- Simvastatin / sitagliptin ( Juvisync)
- Semaglutide (Ozempic)
Important infomations about Orlistat
Before taking Orlistat, there are important details you need to know about it.
The first is that you should not use this drug if you are allergic to it. Also if you have chronic malabsorption (it is the inability to absorb food and nutrients correctly) or any gallbladder problems. How Does Synephrine HCL Work On Your Body?
You should tell your doctor all the information about your health. It includes discussing with him about the diseases you have suffered from in the past and any medication that you are on. A physician should know if you’ve suffered from liver disease, eating disorder, type 1 or 2 diabetes, pancreatitis, gallstones or underactive thyroid. In case you are using any other weight loss medication, you should not hesitate to tell the doctor.
Anybody who is younger than eighteen years old should not use Orlistat. Whether prescribed or over the counter, you should seek the doctor’s advice if you are below 18.
Orlistat should only be taken by one who is recommended to take. The reason for it is because it might react to them especially if they have an eating disorder. How do you avoid this? Keep it far from the reach of others.
To achieve the best Orlistat results you should not use this drug alone. It should be part of your weight loss program and should be combined with exercise and diet. To maintain your health while still taking this medication, ensure that in every meal that you consume you take carbohydrates, protein, and fat distributed evenly. Additionally, follow your diet and exercise strictly.
Avoid taking a diet that is too fatty because once you take them together with Orlistat, you may end up having unpleasant side effects on your intestines and stomach.
Any pregnant or breastfeeding mother should never take Orlistat. The reason for this is because it could be passed to the unborn or suckling baby. Ensure that you take a pregnancy test before you decide to use Orlistat. If you get pregnant while taking this drug, talk to your health provider. Be extra careful while taking contraceptives as this medication may make them less effective.
Orlistat is the ultimate solution to your weight loss ordeal. The Orlistat results have proved to help you lose more than one lb in a week; this is healthy weight loss. Furthermore, it helps you maintain your weight so you will not look good today and have all your weight back after a few days. Check your diet and eat healthily. You don’t have to munch chips and a bar of chocolate at the same time. You can always store some for the next day. Exercise will help fasten the process, and the easiest way you can do it is at the gym. Having a personal trainer will help keep you on your toes. He will also advise you which the ideal workouts for your body type are. It could either be biking, weights or cardio. If you are not a fan of the gym, biking or running could also work for you.
Orlistat is an FDA approved weight loss drug which is widely known for its effectiveness. The Orlistat reviews speak volumes about it with the majority of the people using it losing more than 5% of their total weight in a year. Its benefits have gone beyond losing pounds since it also reduces the risk of getting life-threatening conditions like blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
You might be wondering where to buy Orlistat to experience the magic it does on your weight. At Phcoker.com, we sell Orlistat whose purity is not compromised. The Orlistat price is affordable, and we can guarantee you that you will get value for every buck you spend. Placing an order with us doesn’t take much of your time, all you got to do is fill in your details, questionnaire and wait for the approval of your order. Once you’ve made the payment, we will dispatch the drug, and you can be sure that it won’t take long to get to your location.
Losing weight fast doesn’t have to be complicated. Buy Orlistat today, pop the pills at the comfort of your home and watch your weight reduce significantly.
- Fat digestion and absorption, edited by Armand B. Christophe, Stephanie R. De Vriese, Stephanie DeVriese, page 426- 437.
- Progress in Obesity Research: 9, edited by Geraldo Madeiros-Neto, Alfredo Halpern, Claude Bouchard, page 1046.
- Obesity and Weight Management in Primary Care-By Colin Waine, Nick Bosanquet, page 68-71.